Just in case you haven’t read the CDA email about the supply of Emergency PPE’s:
Emergency PPE available now to CA dentists via The Dentists Supply Company
Following advocacy efforts to support dentists getting back to practice, the California Dental Association worked with state officials to secure limited quantities of critical PPE that is in short supply through traditional, commercial distribution channels. The PPE will be distributed to dentists via The Dentists Supply Company, a CDA subsidiary.
What you need to know:
- Supplies were provided from the state’s emergency resources and included surgical masks, N95 and KN95 masks, face shields and surgical gowns.
- TDSC.com staff repackaged the supplies as evenly as possible into kits to maximize their distribution to all licensed dentists in California, regardless of whether the dentist is a CDA member.
- There will be 1 kit available to each licensed dentist.
- The supplies are being provided free of charge, but there will be a $20 charge to cover a portion of shipping and handling.
- Orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis and only while supplies last.
- To ensure products are being distributed to licensed dentists within the state (regardless of membership status), dentists will need to have a FREE TDSC.com account and upload proof of licensure to place an order.
- For faster processing time, place an order with the PPE kit only. If you need additional items, purchase those on a separate order.
We hope these updates are helpful to you. And as always, if you need immediate assistance, please email our Executive Director, Rhonda Herrin at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 530-265-2569.